The Feminine Woman is all about feeling romantic and looking graceful with a touch of whimsy. This Style Personality adores bows, ribbons, and ruffle details in her accessories and clothes. She is drawn to colors that are bright and soft; never one to wear an all black outfit. Floral motifs tend to be a favorite followed by polka dots and ditsy prints. The Feminine Style Personality isn't as popular as the other 3 expressions, but is easily self-identified.
How to know you are a Feminine Woman
- You have an appreciation for 1950's Vintage clothing.
-Audrey Hepburn is your style icon.
- You have more ballet flats than sneakers.
- Finding a great fitting ankle pant is the equivalent of winning the lottery for you.
- You are drawn to glitter and sequins.
- Your go-to brands are: Milly, Kate Spade, Ted Baker, and Joie.
Do you like whimsy and unexpected details in your wardrobe? Do you like to feel graceful? Perhaps you are a Feminine Woman! Comment below on what defines your Feminine Style.
Jana Coke is the founder and principal wardrobe consultant of Jana Coke Style. This is the place to be to get your style tips and wardrobe advice!